From Kalamata International Airport (42 Km - 45 min )
- At the airport, turn right and follow the signs to Pylos, Messina .
- Proceed approximately 42 km.
- Entering the town the road forks.
- Follow the road to the left.
- At about 40 meters left locate our hotel
Bus: 6 times/day from Kalamata - Kalamata's bus station: 0030 2721028581
From Athens International Airport(303 km - 3 hours)
- Follow the highway signs for Korinthos.
- Follow the signs to Tripoli/Kalamata.
- Before Kalamata turn right to Kalamata's Airport.
- Drive about 42 kilometers to Pylos.
Bus: 2 times/day from Athens - Messinia's bus station 0030 210512491O~11
From the port of Patras (212 Km - 2,5 hours)
- Follow southerly direction to Pylos.
- Drive about 150 kilometers from Patras to Kuparissia.
- Follow the signs Filiatra - Agia Kyriaki - Marathoupoli - Gialova - Pylos
Bus: 2 times/day from Patra's bus station 0030 2610 623 888
For 2014 the Kalamata International Airport will welcome many flights from domestic and abroad, such as Thessaloniki, Germany, France, England, Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, Norway, Itallia, Netherlands, Czech Republic...
Telephone Kamalata airport: 0030 2721 0 63800
For information about itenaries, ferry tickets and availability, you may visit www.greekferries.gr